18 February 2013

She Is Not Dead, but Sleepeth (Hopefully)

So, my computer crashed today. Über-sad day. :( I upgraded it to Windows 8 on Thursday. I was actually a fan of Windows 8 ... until it crashed my computer. Apparently after doing some research online, that is a problem that some people have run into: crashing a few days after upgrading. Wish I would've known that before I upgraded. Anywhoo, I'm *HOPING* to have my computer up and running again in a few days, but until then, I'm not going to have normal computer access, and I really don't feel like using my tablet and/or phone to blog (too much to type on small touch screen keys), so this will be down for a few days. With luck, I may be able to post again on Friday or Monday. Until then, I'm temporarily signing off.


-Captain Z


No comments:

Post a Comment