08 February 2013

Top 10 Movies I'm Looking Forward to in 2013: Catching Fire

Over the next few days, I will count down the top 10 movies I'm looking forward to in 2013.





Yes, the series is incredibly depressing, but is also incredibly addicting. I read Catching Fire in two sittings. (I was able to tackle Hunger Games and Mockingjay each in one sitting, but unfortunately I started nodding off around 1:30 AM with Catching Fire.) The first movie actually enhanced my appreciation for the book. Largely because Caesar Flickerman is awesome. Stanley Tucci needs to host the Oscars. As Caesar Flickerman. Also, I want Seneca's beard.

1 comment:

  1. You SHOULD grow a Seneca beard! (In other news, I thought you might want to know that I copied your post into word to verify that it was actually under 100 words. And it was. So. Congratulations!)

    ReplyDelete